Monday, March 21, 2005

Obligatory Schiavo Post.

I have not posted on the Terri Schiavo drama thus far. When all the big dogs of the blog world are all over it, I have seen no reason. It is such an emotional subject for one thing and such a legal and constitutional problem for another. I for one, tend to err on the side of the Schindlers, and feel that removal of the feeding tube is tatamount to a State execution of an innocent woman. I am also coming down on the side of those who say that the actions of the US Senate and House were outside their pervue if not outright unconstitutional and is a dangerous precedent to set.

If you want more on this case and the continuing drama, go to Captainsquarters, Wizbang, Powerline, Ace of Spades or most of those in my link list.Scroll down and you will find all of the information and pontification you can handle. Some of it does not agree with me but it is good, well thought out and insightful viewpoints.

I'm saving my rants for something else for now.